Monday, July 31, 2006

Let Sleeping Babies Lie

NyCee and I went for a walk today to the grocery market around the corner from our house. Why I decided to take a stroll when it was 96 degrees out is beyond me? Nonetheless, on our way back she fell asleep. I did not realize it until I pulled the stroller into the house.

I needed to cook dinner so I unloaded the bags from the under carriage and parked her (stroller and all)in the hallway.
She was sleeping so peacefully.
I am sure that some of you out there have done the same thing. If she is in a safe place, then I say, "Hey, why upset the balance?"
She woke up when Lewis came in from work and of course he rescued her from the stroller.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

My kids would fall asleep in the running stoller. It wasn't so easy to transport into the house, but I managed. NEVER wake a sleeping baby!!!!