Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Online Searches AHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay so today, I drove 30 minutes to the campus of the school that I am attending to use the LRC (Learning Resource Center), a fancy name for a library, only to find out that the library is online. I have started attending Strayer University online in an effort to complete my bachelor's degree. While, I could kiss the inventor of online school for its convenience and simplicity, I could scream at the individual who thought to put all the reference materials online.

I have a draft of a term paper due and I can not get to the books that I need to start the dumb thing. And of course, the man working in the LRC tells me how simple it is to search for a book on line. IT IS NOT SIMPLE! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO BEGIN SEARCHING! I TOLD HIM THAT WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE LRC! Okay, sorry for yelling I just had to vent.

Online, it is so easy yet so hard at the same time.

No comments: