Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm 4 Months Old!

Today, I am four (4) months old and my how I've grown.

I have learned to suck on my fingers--and boy are they good!

Although my bib gets in the way sometimes.

I sit up in my chair like a big girl and play with my toys. I just love the sound my cow makes when mommy pulls the string.

When I want daddy to rescue me out of my chair, I start with this face:

Then I go full blown with the tears and everything.

That doesn't work with mommy. We just look at one another like this:

But I must admit that I have a great life. When I cry daddy comes, in the middle of the night mommy puts me in her bed, and when I smile it lights up their day. I must admit, I am the sunshine of their lives. (I wonder where I get that sense of confidence from..it must come from my grand daddy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Big girl,

Happy 4 months old!!!!