Friday, October 20, 2006

7 months old today

My little girl is 7 months old today and is so alert, smart, and funny. She laughs when I smell her bottom to see if she made poopie. She enjoys peek-a-boo and singing along with me to made up songs. She knows the difference between her toys and the remote control or my cell phone. ( I try to psych her out--no deal). She screeches when she wants to leave her play pen or exersaucer. She refuses to sleep in her own bed. Everytime I lay her down, the internal radar wakes her up and she begins crying. She throws her clothes around the room when they have just been washed, dried and placed on the bed for folding. She splashes water all over my bathroom during bath time. And the list continues. But through it all, I wouldn't trade her for all the gold in the world. (Don't let that cute innocent face fool you).

Well, maybe I would consider it for ALL the gold in the world. Okay, just joking! She is truly priceless.

2 comments:

Mz Ida said...

She's an anel and princess in training! Don't you see the halo over her head :) Only thing missing is her tiara!!! Nana Ida

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months old big girl!!!