Sunday, October 15, 2006

So Disappointed

I am so disappointed with Flavor Flav. Why? Because he told New York that once again her time was up. He based this decision on the fact that she was "dramatical." Did you see season 1? She is exactly the same person. I feel as though he just ripped off the band-aid and poured alcohol in the wound.

Why did he give her a clock and ask her back in to the competition? It was probably for the ratings. One piece of advice to New York: Screw me once shame on you. Screw me twice shame on me. Let him go New York. Let Flav go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally devastated with flav's decision. Ok, so yes, last night Deelishis looked like the better woman but that is only because New York was angry...and who wouldn't be??? Flav is dumb and after I watch the reunion show in 2 weeks it's over for me and Flav.
Oh...and I heard that New York is trying to get her own reality show! Keep ya head up New York, He didn't deserve you!!!