Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Partially Finished Product

Today was nearly 70 degrees and a perfect day to complete my landscaping project. After breakfast, I put on my gloves and completed my project. Of course, this is just one side and I have two sides plus an area around a tree to finish but I think it turned out nice. Please be gentle when criticizing as I do not have a green thumb.

I did learn a couple of useful lessons:
1. After cleaning the area, you must place the edger rocks in position prior to laying the decorative rocks, and
2. White rocks, like white shoes, are a definite No-No! I tried to add a different color to the rocks to tone it down but it just looks like dirty snow.

Oh well, I tried.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Landscaping sucks. But it's so darn expensive to pay someone else to do it!