Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"And who is going to clean this up?"

As usual, instead of playing with her toys, she decided to remove my underwear from the drawer and throw them on the floor.

When I posed the question, "And who do you think is going to clean this up young lady?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and actually tried to put the underwear back in the drawer. I was so surprised and I watched in amazement.

Two problems:
1. The underwear are not folded, but she is only 10 months old, and
2. She felt the need to put everything in the drawer, including Shelby one of her dolls.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Oh she and Ella would have a blast together. Ella loves emptying drawers, but unlike Nycee, she doesn't clean up. Who needs folded underwear anyhow???

Anonymous said...

Just look at that little face. It's like she's saying - Okay I cleaned up, don't be mad at me. How sweet! She can come empty my drawers anytime, half the time things only stay folded for a very short time before I make a mess digging through them for what I want. I give her an A+ for efffort! She's got some killer expressions!