Thursday, February 01, 2007

3:58 a.m.

And this is why, I do not let her go to bed at 8:00p.m. Last night, I was so beat because I have been battling a cold for a few days, that I let her go to sleep earlier than usual. Normally, she gets her bath around 8:30p.m. and then goes down for the night between 9:00-9:30p.m. But last night, I let her take her bath earlier and as a result she pooped out around 8:15p.m.

But at 3:58a.m., she was wide awake and bushy tailed. She wanted to play and sing and dance around the bed. Honestly, I can't blame her because that is nearly 8 hours of sleep. Had I not been in a drug induced state, I probably would have been awake to at that hour too.

I was scheduled to fly to Phoenix, AZ this morning but my flight was cancelled due to the weather conditions in Georgia. Around 6:30 am, she went back to sleep after I fed her breakfast. Breakfast at 6:00a.m! That is crazy!

She will not go to bed at 8:00p.m. again until she understands the phrase, "Do not get out of that bed for any reason other than Jesus' return. I don't care if you are not sleepy. Count sheep, pray, sing, meditate but do not get out of the bed." When she understands that, then she can go to bed at 8:00p.m. because I can not be up like that in the middle of the night. It was just brutal.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Oh, Cameron used to be like that. Deciding that 2 AM was playtime. But with my other two, i just need to give them something to drink and they're right back to sleep, thankfully!