Sunday, February 25, 2007

Survived!


I have managed to survive a full 48 hours without my daughter clingy to me. And she has managed to survive a full 48 hours without me around. I haven't figured out yet if that is good or bad.

Lewis calls me several times a day to update me on their day. I have a couple of concerns with respect to naptime and lunchtime. But they seem to be doing quiet well. For whatever reason, he is not letting her take her nap around 12:00p as normal. They were out running errands yesterday and she did not have lunch or a nap until 4:30p.m. Why? Lewis' response was, "Me and my little road dog (NyCee) were out and about. The time just escaped me." Oh well, so she didn't have a nap. At least he is feeding her vegetables and not Chick-fil-a.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

She is just too cute!!! And ease up, Nycee missing a nap or two is not the end of the world! She'll be back on track in no time, and any way he's the one who had to suffer with her crankiness from not taking a nap. Chill out, she'll be fine.

Love,
Auntie Nita

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that smile! It looks like she's giving you the thumbs up.