Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another Awesome 30 Minute Meal

I am really getting the hang of this. Tonight's menu: Chicken Stir-Fry on a bed of rice with Texas style garlic toast.
I cut up my chicken breasts, cooked them up in a pan with vegetable oil. Put a pot of water on to boil (with a chicken bouillon cube for flavor) to cook the rice. After the chicken was done, I cooked the vegetables, added the chicken back to the pan for heating and seasoning the vegetables. While all that was going on, I popped my Texas style garlic toast in the oven and TA-DAH:

I am loving my cookbooks. The recipes seem complex sometimes but when I start the process it is easy. It sounds a lot harder than it really is. Plus, I have found that once I get the hang of it, I am on a roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you have done a fine job and the toast is beautiful. Nothing like the last toast you made that was extra well done. Kudos!!!