Friday, February 16, 2007

A New Year; A New Vocabulary

Everyday my busy little blessing becomes, well--more busy. I cannot turn my back for 1 second. I am constantly saying, "NyCee come to mommy". "NyCee no-no". NyCee don't touch." "NyCee come back here." Or I am reciting some variation of the above phrases. Last night, I was unpacking a box and left the room to put something in the bathroom. I came back and she had removed the top from her baby wipes and began playing with them.

When I said, "NyCee, please stop it. Why are you playing with the wipes and how did you open that container?" She replied,

Yep, just as she always does. She smiles and laughs when she knows she is not suppose to be doing something. I am beginning to think that she really knows what she is doing behind that Chester grin. Since the beginning of the year, I feel like all I say is, "NyCee stop!" Are there any other words in the English language that I can use?

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

I remember wasting entire tubs of wipes when Max got a hold of them. Ella likes to pull them out as well, but she sucks on them...gross! Nycee reminds me of Ella...as when she's doing something wrong and knows it..she gets all giddy and can't control her giggling and smiling!

Anonymous said...

Dayna and Cari!

I get a kick out of both of those little cuite pies! Dayna, as to other words you can use, what good would it do? She knows what you're talking about, she gets a kick out of playing with you. It's the I made mommy mad game! Get used to it, it lasts forever.

Love,
Auntie Nita