Monday, February 26, 2007

What's the point?

So today, I was out and about running errands. It was a beautiful day so I had the windows down enjoying the fresh air. I needed to run into Staples and so I pulled in, jumped out of the car, and walked into the building.

After purchasing the needed items, I left the store and returned to the car. As I approached, I realized that I left all four windows down, yet the doors were locked. Out of habit, I hit the remote on my keys ring to lock the doors. Honestly, what is the point of locking the car doors when all of the windows are down? I never cease to amaze myself with these ridiculous antics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck, I have a convertable and I always lock the doors when the top is down. Now that is ridiculous! It's a CONVERTABLE, duh! I think if they see the little red flashing light in the car that automatically goes when you lock the doors they'll run the other way. lol! My moto is.. A secure car is a safe car (regardless if all someone has to do is reach in and unlock the door. It's not the point!). I make them have to work for it!