Monday, November 12, 2007

23 years later...But it was well worth the wait!


Finally! After a 23 year courtship, my Aunt Rosalyn Marie and her beau Leslie Jermone tied the knot on Saturday, November 10, 2007. They looked so adorable and everyone had a good time celebrating with them.

My aunt was NOT the typical bride: she catered the event herself (because she is a caterer and stated that she will not run out of food), well she DID NOT run out of food. My cousin, her daughter, was the head chef. I, and all of my belly and 19 month old toddler, did the best we could in the kitchen to help Phebe get the food organized and out for serving.

Everyone lended some sort of helping hand to be sure that the occasion when went. My aunt has been a part of every occasion, in every one's life, in my family. This day belonged to her and was well deserved.

Congrats to the happy couple.

No comments: