Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Mom, I can do it by myself."

"In the morning, I am learning to brush my own teeth."

"I can put lotion on my legs."
"Also, I know that my diaper has to go in the trash can."
"But I didn't know where to put these clothes. So last night before my bath, I just threw them in this round bucket like you do."

My guess is that she thought the bathroom trash can was the laundry basket. I spotted the clothes in there while I was preparing to take my shower. Thank goodness or I would have been looking everywhere for her bedroom shoes.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Oh you are so lucky Nycee's wants to brush her teeth. I fear Ella already may have cavities because of the physical battle it is for me to force her mouth open and get that brush in there for at least a few seconds!