Thursday, November 08, 2007

Let the festivities begin....

Tonight, was my aunt's bridal shower. Although she protested and cited that she didn't want a shower, she seemed to have had a really good time.

As she began to open her gifts, there was one that she wouldn't let us see...(I wonder what that was.)

There was a gift titled, "Roses for Rosalyn." It was beautiful silk bathrobe set...

Bath scents to accent that silk robe...

My aunt's all time favorite---cold hard cash....

And an another silk bath robe set, just to name a few items.

My aunt Roz has been apart of every special occasion in every one's life in my family. I am so happy that it is finally her turn to be the bride and enjoy the spotlight. It is well deserved.

Countdown to the wedding..just a little over 48 hours.

No comments: