Thursday, December 27, 2007

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

I received a call today that all the issues surrounding my financial aid package and the transfer credits has finally been resolved. The funding has been released from the lender, my registration has been completed & the voucher needed to purchase books has been processed and faxed to me. And all of this was completed with four days to spare in the year. (My prayer to God was that this would be resolved before the end of the year.)

Now, I will spend the next week resting my brain as I am enrolled in Accounting and Statistics next quarter. (I thought I would take the hard courses while little Tyler is still in the belly.)

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me during this very tumultuous time in my life. GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Praise God!