Friday, December 14, 2007

Cast your votes

On Monday 12/17, I will be 23 weeks and will have an ultrasound to confirm/reveal the sex of the baby. I had an ultrasound at 16 weeks but that was to confirm how far long in the pregnancy I was. The technician advised that the sex can not be confirmed until at least 23 or 25 weeks when the fetus is larger. (So does the sex change during that 9 week waiting period?) Anyhoo, moving right along....

Tarisa says, the baby is a boy.
Mom says, the baby is a girl.
Father doesn't want to know.
I am indifferent.

So in the spirit of humor, I thought I would let the public vote on the sex of the baby using the old wives' tale method-carrying high, low, etc.

(Warning, these pictures are quite unattractive and may hurt your eyes. Viewer discretion is advised.)

Right view:

Left view:

Front view:

The sex of the baby will be revealed on Monday's episode of "Wiferhood."

I have decided on names:
Girl: Brooke Elizabeth
Boy: Tyler Frederick

Let the voting begin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

How far along are you? You look huge! Based on that, my vote is for a boy.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

Undomestic said...

I love Brooke! But I think it's going to be a Tyler.

Sorry I haven't responded to your e-mail, yet. Things are really busy here!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what it is going to be....a healthy baby. Some things should not be posted on the internet - ha, ha, LOL. Ms. Martha said it is going to be girl.

Grand dad Ollie

Anonymous said...

Dang girl, I see you everyday and your stomach did not look that big this morning.. WOW!! Anyway, Of course as stated in the blog, my vote is for Tyler.