Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh so good!

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine, who lives in a suburb of Chicago, about a few of my favorite foods that I remember from living there.

1. A Chicago style hotdog . Who knew that a hotdog could taste so good? And they are made from 100% beef. Bonus!

2. Giordano's deep dish pizza. This is an awesome slice of pizza pie. Yummy!

3. But the thing that I missed the most was walking down Michigan Ave with a bag of Garrett's Popcorn. This is the best popcorn Ever! It is a wonderful blend of caramel and cheese popcorns mixed together and nearly melts in your mouth. How sinfully awesome!

Yesterday, she surprised me by having a can of Garrett's Popcorn delivered to me as a Christmas gift. How sweet, huh?

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. I consumed 1/2 the tub yesterday while watching Grey's Anatomy and ER.


I was doing so well this month as I had not gained any weight. Well, that is going to go right out the window because I will eat this entire container and dare anyone, including my 20 month old daughter, to come near it. That could be very dangerous for them as I cannot responsible for my actions.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Funny...I'm sitting here eating cheese popcorn as I'm reading your blog.

And um, aren't you supposed to gain weight when you're pregnant!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cari!

I was just about to make a comment about that myself. Eat away! Dayna! It's your perogative (and right now a good excuse)

Love you much,
Auntie Nita