Monday, February 25, 2008

No Will Power

Ever since I stopped working out three days a week, my diet has gone to hell in a hand basket on a jet plane. My gosh. I have eaten cookies and chips and muffins and ice cream. When I was working out, I would limit myself to two Weight Watchers ice cream bars a week (1 point each) and granola bars to curb my sweet tooth when it struck. But this week, oh my gosh. I have really just over did it. I even had Hagen Daaz ice cream. An entire container of Hagen Daaz ice cream. Butter pecan. Oooh, it was so good. That started the decline. I should have kept walking past the freezer section in the store. I didn't.

For the past 2 hours, I have been having an internal struggle over eating the last three (3) peanut butter cookies. If I eat them, I will feel guilty. But I really, really want them. I keep telling myself that if I give in and eat the last three cookies, that could translate into other areas of my life by which I do not exercise self-control.

Really, that is too deep a thought at 8 months pregnant....

I ate the cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was going to tell you to eat the cookies. The way I see it is Ty really wanted those cookies. ;)

Love ~ Allie