Friday, February 15, 2008

Routine

Evertime we come in the house, NyCee turns to close the door and then begins to remove her winter gear.

First, she unzips her coat,

then, she removes it and takes it straight to the closet,

next, she attempts to "hang" it up,

but sadly, she misses the target each time and begins to cry.

I still think it's cute how at such a young age she recognizes routine. I encourage her to keep trying everytime the coat falls on the floor. Of course, she will not be able to actually hang it for several years, but she is a big girl for trying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

That is great! I wish she'd come to my house and teach some of her bigger, older cousins how to do the same. If it's alright with your mom and dad maybe you could put a hook in the closet for her or on the back of the bedroom door or something, somewhere where she could reach it. I love here independence and determination.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita
P.S.: Haven't seen many pictures of you lately!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Maybe I should preview my comment before I publish it. I meant to say I love her independence and determination.

Auntie Nita

Undomestic said...

I agree with Auntie Nita. Get her her own little hook. Sure wish my kids had Nycee's discipline!