Monday, August 04, 2008

Pop Goes the Children

Ty popped up first around 1100p. He was hungry. Understandably so as he refused to drink his night time bottle. I do not understand why he will drink out of a bottle several times during the day and scream his head off rather than drink out of it at night. I prefer to give him a bottle before bedtime because the formula is thicker than breast milk and keeps him fuller longer. The longer the fuller, the longer the uninterrupted evenings for mommy.

NyCee popped up around 100a. She wanted a glass of water. I asked if she had to potty, she said, "No" but wanted to lay on my lap to go back to sleep. 10-15 minutes later, she was sleeping.

Of course, if I were not working on my graduate project neither child would wake up during the wee hours of the morning. Oh well, what can one do? So far tonight, only 2 pages of the 7 needed to stay on track are completed. Back to the project I go.....

Update:
200a-- NyCee pops up again.

336a--guess who's up now? That's it. I am done for the night.

No comments: