Saturday, August 23, 2008

Their Own Room



This is the first night that both of my little blessings were able to sleep in their own beds in their own room. Tyler's crib was assembled and ready to go but NyCee's bed needed a mattress which I purchased today. After baths and kisses, both children were sleeping peacefully by 8:00p. They seem to be really comfortable in their room. I put the baby monitor in my room so that I can hear Tyler if he wakes up in the middle of the night. Although, he has been sleeping a lot longer lately.

Their room has plenty of space for NyCee to play; yet, she opens the toy box and takes out whatever she wants to play with at the moment, and brings them into the living room with me. I don't mind. I am just glad that she is comfort and we are settled into our new, yet, temporary home. The next move will be into our new house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NyCee -

I hope that you and Ty are enjoying your new room. We miss you guys, take care of Mommy.

Love - Auntie Allie