Monday, November 27, 2006

Breakthrough

NyCee finally has two teeth which are vi sable. They had been showing through her gums for a while but they have finally broken through.

She thinks that she is slick. She knows how to bite already. She is still breastfed and she bit me the other day. I looked at her and said, "NyCee let go of mommy" as stern as I could. She clamped down even harder and smiled.

Lewis exclaimed, "Honey she doesn't know what she is doing. Don't get upset with her." I beg to differ. NyCee will nurse as she normally does without biting me, so when she bites me, I know that she is aware of what she is doing. Plus the little Chester cat grin she has on her face while she is biting me is dead give-a-way.

I hope I can make to her nine month doctor's appointment to find out how to wean her off breast milk. I also have to find out what I have to do to stop producing breast milk. My plan was to nurse until she was 12 months old. Not anymore! She is getting cut off A.S.A.P!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

Isn't that the cutest thing!!!! I feel for you on the biting tip. But you've got to admit she looks MARVELOUS! We missed you all on Thanksgiving! Hope to see you all soon!

Love,
Auntie Nita

Undomestic said...

Oh yes, time to ween!