Friday, November 03, 2006

In the morning


Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is indeed my little tater tot in her bed with the sunlight shining through the window. She has slept in her bed for the past three nights--ALL NIGHT!

I know that many of you are concerned because she is on her stomach and the doctors tell you to lay infants on their backs. Well, my mom laid me on my stomach and I am fine. NyCee sleeps peacefully in this position. On her back, she tosses and turns all night, thus waking herself up at 3:30a.m.

For all of you who are yet without children, you are thinking, "What is the big deal?" But trust and believe that when you have a child, you will relish moments like these.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Once they start turning over, they sleep however they please. Ella sleeps on her stomach by her choice. It's more about when they can't control their head and pick up their neck if they can't breath. So no worries.