Wednesday, November 15, 2006

On your mark, get set.....

Well she is almost out of the starting gate. NyCee has learned how to turn onto her knees from a sitting position. Once she's in position, she has no idea what comes next but she is getting there.

Last weekend, she was spotted scooting backwards off of her blanket.

When she finally gets wind of how to crawl forward my house will never be the same. Baby gates, bumper guards, cabinet locks, etc. Does Walmart make decorative accessories that will match my furniture? It is bad enough her toys are everywhere but must the safety equipment clash even more?

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

For the baby gates, my suggestion is to spend the extra dough and get one that you open with a foot pedal!!!!

I never used bumpers, and I had a clear glass coffee table top. I think they each only hit their heads once...and not too hard. They learned very quickly how to manuver around it.

Look out for those springy door stoppers. Take off the white ends. I've found them in Ella's mouth. HUGE choking hazard!!!