Friday, November 17, 2006

Bring it on Old Man Winter

Contrary to what most people think, it gets COLD in Georgia. The morning high today was 32 degrees. That is a little chilly. Lewis often makes jokes about how I should be able to deal with it because I am from "The eastside of Detroit." As I have explained to him, I moved to Phoenix, AZ because I do not like cold weather.

He can walk around without a coat on exclaiming, "It's not that cold!" The devil is a liar. It is cold. This is the first time that my little girl will brave the cold weather. Yet she is prepared.--Almost.

How cute does she look? However, I have to get her a snowsuit because she is going to Michigan in a couple of weeks. I think she needs a snowsuit in Georgia. Her little bottom will be cold.(Or perhaps her little bottom is cold because she is sitting on the freezer.) Nonetheless, Lewis thinks that I am going overboard. I don't think so!

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

She'll be ready to visit us in Minnesota!!!