Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pajama Day 3

Today marks the third day that I have been in my pajamas. I have been really sick and lethargic. Yesterday, I had the audacity to actually go to the grocery market in my pajamas. I put on a pair of jogging pants, kept on the pajama top, and threw on a jacket. (My mother would hit the roof if I went out of the house in my pajamas).

I was kind enough to Lewis to take a shower and put on a clean pair of jammies. There is no need to set aside the decency of hygiene. I have no plans on putting any clothes on tomorrow either. I am cooking for us but Lewis does not want to go visiting. Fine by me.

I think what makes it worse is that my child has been in her pajamas also. I give her a bath in the morning and put a clean pair of pajamas on her. I think I am really getting the hang of this stay-at-home mom, full time student thing.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!

btw, lately, I've mastered the "art" of going out in public looking like total crap...and not even caring!

Anonymous said...

Cari--
We are truly related. I have gone from Diva to just brush teeth and go.