Tuesday, March 20, 2007

12 months later

NyCee decided that she wanted to celebrate her birthday early. She began celebrating at 1:58a.m. Of course, that was not going to work for me, so around 2:35 she went back to sleep. The party commenced later that afternoon.

Before birthday cake, --- Clean, happy, playful


While everyone was singing, "Happy Birthday"--- Bored, confused, eyeing the cake.


Eating birthday cake, --- Concentrating, trying to stuff as much as possible into her mouth.


After birthday cake, --- Excited, on a sugar high, "More please."

It is hard to believe that on this day one year ago, I went to the doctor for my normal weekly check up and gave birth 12 hours later. Goodness, time does fly. I love you NyCee! Happy 1st Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Nycee!!! I hope you enjoyed your party... I can see how much you liked the cake!