Friday, March 09, 2007

Look how much she has grown

NyCee has really taken a liking to the camera. (She gets that from her granddad Fred). Recently, she has mastered the art of waving "Bye-Bye" on command. Whenever she hears "bye-bye", she opens and closes her fist as most baby's do. But she gets the flight attendant smile and wave from me.

She is truly a techno-baby. She is not even one year old and has already mastered the concept of talking on a cellular phone.

Whenever I see her do something new I am so amazed. I watched her just stand by herself without holding on to the couch or chair for support.

It's hard to believe that she will be one year old on the 20th. If she is anything like her cousins in Minnesota, I am sure that her antics will keep us laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh she IS getting big. And she is looking a little slimmer too. I am so glad she is standing, the next step is walking then before you know it she will be running around the house driving you crazier than ever.