Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Camera Catastrophe

Did you notice in this blog there are no pictures of my reunion with my huband and child after nine days of separation? That is because the camera malfunctioned. Okay, so it is just flat-out broken. While talking to Lewis one night, he told me that it was not working but of course I thought that it was due to operator error. However, I tried last night and sure enough, it doesn't work. I can't even view the pictures stored on the memory disk. I am so disappointed. I do not have any pictures of Lewis and NyCee's father-daughter adventure. Bummer!

But on a happy note, I am glad they are back. I missed my little one dearly. She seems to have grown while they were gone. I am going to BestBuy today where Lewis purchased the camera to exchange it. I am glad that Lewis bought the extended warranty plan. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this camera situation.

I feel like my cousin Cari who has the worst trouble with camera's. She left one on a plane, dropped one at the park, had one stolen--my gosh. While I only had one incident, it was during a major event.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Hey, make sure you take out the memory card. The pictures aren't gone. You cna use that memory card in another camera to view the pictures.

I feel your pain!!!!