Sunday, March 18, 2007

How much farther?

NyCee, of her own accord and without prompting, decided to climb the stairs. She crawled from the family room, over to the stair case and up the two stairs to the landing area.

After making it that far and up one stair, she turned around to see where her father was. She cried out to him and he came and stood behind her thinking that she would continue to climb the stairs to me.

That didn't happen. Instead, she laid down on the step and began yawning.

If climbing three stairs took that much out of her, I don't know what she is going to do when she has to start walking around and not being carried by me.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

That is just so cute. Happy Birthday to Nycee tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know that's right Nycee, the stairs wear me out too!