Saturday, April 26, 2008

3 for 3 at 3am

Tyler goes to sleep around 1030p and sleeps until 3:00a or so. Normally, he nurses and goes back to sleep until around 6:30a. This morning was no exception. Well, there was a slight exception. When he woke up and as I was changing his diaper, poop starting squirting all over the place. I had to ditch the night light and turn on the lamp to view the damage.

After cleaning the poop and changing the bed sheets, he then decided to pee-pee every where. Did I mention all of this was going on at 3:00a? So picture me at 3:00am, trying to keep Ty from crying as to not disturb my parents, while wrestling with NyCee to change the bed sheets. When I finally managed to complete those tasks, he threw up down my night shirt.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Oh my! I shouldn't laugh, but it is funny when it's happening to someone else!

Anonymous said...

That is why Moms are like Superwoman. You can handle anything that is thrown at you.

Love ~ Allie