Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bathroom Visitor

So last night I put NyCee in the bed at her normal bedtime. I decided that I would take a shower a little earlier than normal to help me relax. Well, about 5 minutes into my shower with shampoo in my hair and soap on my body, what do I hear: "Mommy." Sure enough, my child standing in the bathroom door smiling. (She had only been in the bed about 10 minutes.) What else could I do but bring her into the bathroom with me?

The entire time, she wanted to play peek-a-boo with the shower curtain. And when she couldn't see me because I was facing backwards and she was pulling the curtain from the front, she would bellow out, "MOMMY" as if I were able to disappear from behind the shower curtain.

When I finally dried off, she attempted to "assist" me with my lotions and etc. She handed me each item and then wanted some for herself. She also continuously poked at my belly and said, "Baby" and then broke out in laughter. She is truly a character.

No comments: