Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: An Amazing Year!

Wow! What can I say about 2008? For me, it was a year of great growth.

Tyler was added to my family.

A MBA was added to my list of degrees.

A new job was added to my life.

A new home in the city I want to live in.

A WONDERFUL new church where I am growing spiritual.

I think back on the year and it's all positive. The "up" moments definitely out weigh the "down" times.

All day, I have had a great sense of joy and excitement. I just know that even better things are coming in 2009. Dreams becoming realities. Prayers being answered. Exponential growth in my career.

2009 will be absoulutely FABULOUS! I encourage you to take some time to reflect on all the blessings that God has bestowed on your life. Everything may not have followed your exact plan, but trust and believe in God's plan for your life.

So as we wait for the bells to ring and confetti to fall, lift your hands and voices to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and thank Him for His goodness and mercy which have brought you this far.

Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship,
praise him under the open skies;
Praise him for his acts of power,
praise him for his magnificent greatness;
Praise with a blast on the trumpet,
praise by strumming soft strings;
Praise him with castanets and dance,
praise him with banjo and flute;
Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum,
praise him with fiddles and mandolin.
Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
Hallelujah!


Psalm 150 (The Message)

No comments: