Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Smackdown

Well, this morning we got up and got dressed for church. Ate breakfast and out the door--no problems there.

We arrived at church and both kids were checked into King's Castle.--No problem there.

I proceeded to the sanctuary, grabbed a seat and waited for praise and worship to begin--no problems there.

I enjoyed praise and worship and just as the offering receptacles were passing by, I received a text message to report to King's Castle--problem there.

I reported to NyCee's room and learned she had fallen and busted her lip. But one of my weekend co-workers told me, "her tooth is pushed back." And sure enough.

My co-worker told me NyCee didn't cry but she (the co-worker) noticed NyCee holding the ice to her tooth versus her lip.

So, I left Tyler at church and went one block up the road to the Urgent Care Center. NyCee is fine and the tooth is not loose. But I have to find a pediatric dentist to ensure the root was not damaged.

Looking at the positive side: It is a baby tooth and would have fallen out anyway. So she will not have any damage to her permanent teeth or smile.

And, Christmas photos where already taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NyCee you should not give your Mommy a heart attack. Max made it one day past his birthday and now has two stiches on his eyelid.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, I miss you!

Love Allie