Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Photo with Santa

Instead of taking NyCee and Tyler to the mall for a picture with Santa, I was able to take them to my job. It was a very nice event because only the children of HR employees were allowed in the event.

Prior to talking to Santa, NyCee attempted to have a tantrum because she was told to "wait her turn." Well, she didn't take that news kindly and that resulted in a trip to the bathroom. (I am sure you can deduce what happened next.)

Once we returned to the room, NyCee was on her best behavior. Co-worker commented about how cute she was and well-behaved. She grew more and more excited as "her turn" to see Santa approached.

Finally the big moment arrived.

"Mommy, Santa! Santa."

"Yes, pumpkin cake. It is Santa. Say Hi."




After all of that, she sat on Santa's lap and cried her head off. Go figure!

(Sorry the pictures are so small. I haven't quite figured out all the bells and whistles of my scanner. Heck, I just figured out how to scan the picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Tyler for keeping up with the spirit of not liking Santa yet. Max screamed at the top of his lungs and there is now only a picture of Mallory and Santa.

Love Allie