Saturday, December 20, 2008

Up He Sits



Tyler has been practing sitting up. While he is still cannot lift himself to the sitting position, he has grown fond of being upright. Usually, I just put him on the floor on a blanket and let him play. Lately, he has been rolling all over the place. For example, last night, I placed him on the blanket while I decorated the Christmas Tree. When I turned around, he was nearly under the tree!

NyCee seems to like the fact that he can sit up as well. She enjoys plays with him and often invites him to watch Dora or Blue's Clues with her. The picture below lacks sharpness and precision. (I need a new camera. The one I have is cheap so pictures rarely turn out nice. But it was free-so I do not complain.)But, I tried to capture this kiss to freeze the moment in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture!

Love Allie

Undomestic said...

Wow! He's getting so big!!!!

Mz Ida said...

That's Nana Ida's big boy! Nycee truly adores her little brother !