Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Madness


I must re-iterate to my children the importance of not participating in sickness and drama. Last Monday, I had to leave work because Tyler had a fever of 102 degrees. After waiting at the doctor's office for 2 hours, which we never do, she prescribed Amoxicillin for a "slight" ear infection. He is much better.

Today, I had to leave work to take him to see the surgeon. The surgeon is very nice and that visit lasted less than 1 hour. His surgery will be scheduled after the New Year.

Okay, he is situated.



NyCee was able to go to daycare today. She spent most of the time showing off the injury rather than feeling the effects of it. She has an appointment with the dentist in the morning.

I could literally sleep for a week as I am so tired. Thankfully, her appointment is at 940a so we can sleep in for an extra hour or so in the morning.

No comments: