Monday, December 08, 2008

A Simple Prayer Answered

Today, a new guy started at work whose name is Greg. He secured the position due to a vacancy which resulted from a resignation. From a simple resignation, many prayers were answered.

Unbeknownst to each of us, Greg and I interviewed for the position that I have at the same time. Of course, I was selected for the initial opening. Since my arrival, three (3) openings have become available.

I did not like working 8-5p. Today, my manager offered me the 730a-430p time slot. Of course, I jumped at it. So my prayer was answered. Yes, it is only a 30 minute time difference but that 30 minutes makes a BIG difference.

Due to the vacancy, Greg was offered the position that he really wanted but was offered to me. Both prayers were answered. I work an earlier shift and Greg got the position he really wanted. God's timing is impeccable.

I am constantly amazed by God. He always takes care of everything.

"Aren't five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God's sight. Indeed, the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows!"

Luke 12:6-7(Holman Christian Standard Bible)

No comments: