Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Family Affair

Several members of my family are serious bowlers. And wouldn’t you know that I married one. Every Friday night, Lewis meets his friends at the bowling alley for their weekly stress relieving session.

My mother contacted several of my family members and they met us at the Port Huron Lanes.

Let the games begin...

A practice session.. 5 minutes only

What a wonderful time of fellowship!

We had a great time. The final game spoke volumes. Lewis showed the crowd how bowling is done in the ATL. He had 8 strikes in a row. In the 9th frame, he bowled an 8 count and broke the streak. His final score was 254. I could not let him leave the P.H. (Port Huron) without going out on top. Of course, everyone vowed a re-match and Lewis gladly accepted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too!! Just thinking about it makes me wanna be back there.

Good Pics.

Undomestic said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!!