Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Look Who's Talking Now!

Ny-Cee discovered that she can talk and she loves to hear her own voice. At first it was very exciting to hear her making sounds other than screams and cries. Well now, my child has discovered that if Lewis and I do not acknowledge her she needs to raise her voice as if we can not hear her.

Last night we were watching the evening news and Ny-Cee began to talk along with the newscaster. Neither Lewis nor I acknowledged her and she began to talk louder and louder. It actually became comical to listen to her try to inflect her voice to gain our attention. Well she won. Lewis cracked and began talking to her. Of course then she stopped talking. So basically, she wanted to be the center of attention. I have no idea where she gets that from (smile)!

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Is it like a high-pitched squawk. Ella used to do that. My boys never did. It's just so funny to hear!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! A miniature Dayna. lol!