Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Hard Day's Night

Due to technical difficulties, I was unable to publish this last night. On Wednesdays she goes to daycare. One would think that she put in 12 hours at the plant. Honestly! And recently, my child has begun snoring. SNORING! She is 2 months old. How embarrassing?

But isn’t this a face that only a mother could love?

This was when I brought her home from daycare. She must have had a good time!

The car ride home. The daycare is less than 10 minutes away. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

These pictures are precious. That's a face grandma loves very much! Kiss my sweetie pie for me and tell Lewis hello.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing more precious than a sleeping baby. Believe me, the older she gets the more you're going to look forward to watching her sleep.

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

What in the world are you feeding that child! She is so big! She looks two years old, I kid you not. But she is gorgeous! Like Trish said in one of her comments, Lewis is passing on some good genes (smile)! Just kidding, you are too sweetie!

Love ya
Auntie Nita