Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fabulous

A couple of weeks ago, I had a conversation with my mother in which I told her that I have lost a lot of weight. So much weight, that all my brand new suits are too big. I had four pairs of the pants altered but they are still too big and the jackets look sloppy. So I will be giving them away to someone. I don't know who but I am sure someone can use them.

Anyway, my mother asked me what size am I currently wearing. I replied, "A 4." She exclaimed, "A 4? Are you eating? Do you have money for food? Why didn't you call if you didn't have money to buy food?" I laughed and told her that we are eating. We eat three meals a day plus two snacks. I have been small all of my life with the exception of after NyCee was born. (I think that was because I went through a phase of depression due to all the drama in my life at that time.)

Even though my world was a bit chaotic during my pregnancy and after Tyler was born, I exercised everyday and ate fairly healthy while pregnant with him. So today, I like how I look. I love my life and quite frankly--I look absolutely FABULOUS as a size 4. So mommy, this picture is for you:


No comments: