Friday, October 10, 2008

Valley Visitors


My friends Dacia and Stephanie surprised me with a visit today. When I was in Atlanta, I was unable to see Dacia due to schedule conflicts. Therefore, it was so good to see her.

We just caught up and enjoyed each other's company. We swapped baby delivery stories and other "unimportant" life events. They both told me that the "Valley of the Sun" really agrees with me. While walking around the mall, I snapped this photo of NyCee. I don't even have words to type. Those little legs crossed are too much for me.

Now, I just have to get my other friend Allie, along with her children Mallie and Max out here. And my friend in Chicago. Maybe now that the weather is cooling off, they will take a trip out here.

Dacia and Stephanie also helped me figure out all the features of the stroller that I purchased for the kids. I didn't realize that Tyler's car seat was not supposed to be placed on the stroller itself. Once I removed the car seat and just strapped him in, it was so much lighter and easier to manuver. Also, both seats recline! Who knew? Yes, I know: I had another infamous "Little Red Stick" moment.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

She is just too cute with those crossed legs!