Monday, October 06, 2008

The Wait Is Over

I didn't get either position that I interviewed for on Friday. I knew that when I left each company on Friday but it doesn't make it any less disappointing.

I will just have to work two jobs to take care of the kids. It just feels like I can not get a break. But God said,

"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you:

Jeremiah 1:5

I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to give up. But I can not bring myself to do any of those things. My kids didn't ask to be here so I have to keep moving forward for them. Sadly, people would rather see me fail; rather than to encourage me. I think that is what hurts the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will not fail as the Savior is walking with you. As always keep your head up.

Love Allie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we put such high expectations on ourselves, that we cannot see how much we have accomplished. You are ahead of the game girl! You are doing a lot better than we were when we had our children. Give yourself some time,God is working it out. Until then...so sad,one job, but true, and child support. Your children need some of your time too.

Love, Auntie Roz