Monday, October 27, 2008

Preparation

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My interview for the Employee Relations Consultant position is tomorrow at 2:00pm. Unlike my interview with Target, I have not prepared at all. I have not spent hours researching the company or various types of interviewing techniques. In fact, the only preparation has been prayer and deciding what suit to wear. Because I have relied on God for to meet EVERY need, I am okay with whatever happens tomorrow. I have salary and work hours requirements that must be met. If the company is not willing to meet those two conditions, then I will continue to wait on the Lord-plain and simple.

On a lighter note, it was a beautiful day Saturday. So I opened the door to the balcony and put the screen door in place. Today, as I prepared to go to the balcony to put a load of clothing in the washing machine, I opened the door and walked right in to the screen door.

No comments: