Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Look at what I can do at 6 months old."



"It's been six months since I entered the world and already, I try to have tantrums by stiffing my body and screaming until mommy comes into the room. (Notice I said try because usually mommy ignores me and doesn't respond until I act like I have some sense.) I play with my toes, fingers, and oh yeah, some thing between my legs that I haven't figured out how to work yet. I pull my sister's hair and try to eat it. I have learned how to roll on my stomach but then I have to stay like that until mommy comes to help me.

Today, mommy took my sister and me to a place named Childtime where we will go on Monday because my mommy starts her new job. I will like it there I am sure. So far, my life is good. I was born in Michigan, visited Georgia, and now I am home in Arizona. Life is fabulous and getting better each day."

No comments: