Monday, October 13, 2008

Tip-Toe, Tip-Toe, Tip-Toe

When Tyler woke up early Saturday morning, around 6:00a or so, I walked into the room to get him. In the process, I noticed that NyCee was in "her" spot in my bed. I do not even remember her coming into my room. Normally, she yells my name at the top of her lungs and then climbs into my bed.



But the kids are making progress with respect to sleeping all night in their own beds. When NyCee wakes up, depending on what time it is, I put her back in her bed. Last night, she slept in her bed all night. She walked into my room this morning and exclaimed, "Mommy. I wake up" as she stretched her arms in the air. As we were walking out the bedroom, she turned around and said, "Mommy, Shhh (with her finger on her lips). Buddy is sleeping. We tip-toe, tip-toe (as she walked on her tip-toes out of the room).

This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

No comments: