Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Future NBA Star

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending my oldest nephew's basketball game. He is really a good player. He played strong offense and defense. The only problem is that the opposing team was comprised of Amazon children. I am not kidding. Look at the boy in the burgundy jersey. He is tall. (Ce-Cee is in the blue jersey--#1)

Ce-Cee grew frustrasted as his shot were constantly blocked. The referees where no help either. I think they were friends with the other team. She called fouls on Ce-Cee's team constantly but rarely on the other team.
Ce-Cee plays point guard so he is waiting for his team to rebound the ball after the free throw shots.

I am biased of course but he was the cutest player on the court. I am so proud of him. He maintains good grades and is athletic.

(A couple of the photos are blurry as my camera would not cooperate for the pictures. I started to throw it down the bleachers but refrained from doing so). Ce-Cee's team lost 28-14 but they played a good, strong game. WAY TO GO CENTRAL!

No comments: