Sunday, December 03, 2006

Unfair

Friday night, I put NyCee in the bed around 11:45pm which is her normal bed time. I woke up at 7:45am to prepare for class. (I have a Saturday class on campus.) I peeked in her room and she was still asleep and showed no signs of waking. I dressed for class and checked on her one last time before leaving--still asleep.

I always call to check on them during my first break. When I called and asked what the baby was doing, Lewis replied, "She woke up about 10:00am and I gave her a bath and put on her clothes." I said, "Okay" and returned to class.

Last night, she was up until about 1:00am. That was partly my fault because I was folding clothes and playing with her. She finally went to sleep but I was up until about 4:00am watching documentaries on MSNBC. She woke up around 4:30am so I went to get her and brought her to bed with me. Do you know that she was wide awake at 7:30am? I laid next to her to try and coax her back to sleep--she was not having it.

That is so unfair. Lewis got to sleep in with her until 10:00am and when I decide to stay up late watching television, she decides to wake up at 7:30am. What is that about?

No comments: